No matter how strong you feel or look, the fact of the matter is that the human body is an extremely frail entity – one small imbalance and things could go horribly wrong. Disease or illness hits the body, when there is an imbalance or the body is affected by a virus or bacteria or any other such similar organism. When such a situation arises, most people will go running to the doctor and be prescribed a range of antibiotics, most of which will often handle the problem.
However, there are those who will tell you that antibiotics will only remove the problem temporarily, but the slight iota of chance that it might emerge once again, will always be there. It is only with Ayurveda that you can be sure that the illness is uprooted completely and the chances of recurrence are almost nullified. When you start using genuine ayurvedic products, you can be sure that your body will start to heal from within.
There are several ways in which Ayurveda can ensure that you live a healthier and longer life:
- There are several herbs in the ayurvedic world which can help reduce the stress that we come across every day. Giloy, tulsi and aloevera are just some of the herbs, which you can include in your daily life and experience a sense of calm, even after the most hectic and stressful of days.
- Whether you are trying to lose weight or are trying to maintain the weight that you have lost, Ayurveda is your answer. With herbs such as aloevera, you will be able to lose weight in an effective manner and keeping the weight at a point of your choice will also become much easier.
- For centuries, herbs like neem and tulsi have been used to cleanse the human body and blood. Clean blood means that your organs will function in a much better manner and clean blood will also ensure that your skin looks beautiful.
- Whether there is a hormonal imbalance in your body or you feel like your body is bloating, there is bound to be an answer in Ayurveda. There are several essential oils, which can help with both the conditions, especially when used topically.
- If insomnia has been troubling you, why not consider fragrant and effective essential oils such as lavender and lemongrass, instead of popping sleeping pills. You could also drop a few drops of jasmine oil or bergamot essential oil and drift away into a deep slumber.
- When you feel that your digestion is not working the manner in which, your grandmother would have given your cumin or caraway seeds. The roots of this wisdom lie in Ayurveda and such herbs are known to clear the stomach and restore the digestive balance.
There are also certain herbs such as ashwagandha and Shilajit will help ensure that your body is properly balanced.